|Muggsy Bogues, 5'3"|
NBA's Shortest Athlete Ever
- What do you want to achieve?
- Realistically, what can you achieve?
The first question, what do you want to achieve, takes into consideration the physical athletic talent that you and your teammates possess.
- How athletic is your team?
- How big, strong, and fast is your team?
- What is your team's competition?
Answers to some of these questions may change over time as you and your team develop. But answers to others will not. For example, you will never have control over being in the most challenging league or division.
The second question, realistically what can you achieve, takes into consideration the motivation and commitment of you and the people who surround you. Ask yourself,